Saturday, February 23, 2008

# 25 Am I a music pirate? It's hard to know...


Once I downloaded the music in the computer, I start burning a CD with the help of Roxio, the program I have on the computer. It was easy but I had to wait a while until the music was copied on the CD.I was curios to see if the music is there if the job was well done and ...yes "I became a music pirate".

I'm a music lover, I listen to a lot of music and I enjoy it.THE INTERNET AND DIGITAL technology have been both a blessing and a curse for the entertainment industry, opening new opportunities for selling music and video but also fueling rampant global piracy.

A recent study by the Piracy Association of America noted that 75% of software pirates were copied from as kids. "It's an epidemic. If we can't stop this vicious cycle then we'll end up with another generation of pirates."

No comments: